According to pest control Dubai, people are most irritated with cockroaches! Having cockroaches at home can be a downright horrifying. Seeing them crawl around at night is just so creepy. By the time you find one or two in the kitchen, you will probably have many more of them lurking behind the walls. This one of the creepiest dreamy any woman can have.
It is but obvious that you have tried several commercial applications to get rid of roaches. However, most of them provide only a temporary relief. Many try natural methods to get rid of cockroaches. So this article is for you. Here are some natural ingredients that will help you get rid of roaches:
Preventing cockroach infestation:
It is said that an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. And your best prevention against roaches to keep your home tidy, and free of food debris and any other things that lure cockroaches. This will prevent the roaches from making home at your house.
- Sweep the floor clean. Do it twice a day and mop the floors at least once a day. Keep a keen eye on cleaning under and behind the kitchen appliances.
- Discard any corrugated cardboard from your home, and also remove plastic grocery sacks. These are the places loved by roaches.
- Clean the surfaces with vinegar in order to sanitize them.
- Always store the food in airtight containers.
- Don’t keep the dust and rubbish bin sit for too long.
However careful you are, there are times when the infestation happens even after lot of a care. So here are some safe and natural ways to help you to get rid of the cockroach infestation:
- Use borax and sugar to kill cockroaches
Mix borax powder and sugar in a 3:1 ratio. Use this powder to get rid of roaches by spreading it in the infested areas. It is an incredibly effective way to get rid of roaches.
While the sugar lures the cockroaches to come out of their hiding and nibbling the borax kills them. But be careful when using it. Keep the powder in areas that are easily accessible to the roaches.
Another alternative is to mix borax flour and cocoa in a 1:2:1 ratio.
- Get rid of roaches with coffee grounds
This will definitely please coffee drinkers! Coffee is an amazing roach repellent. Place used grounds from your coffee outside the infested areas. This will prevent the roaches from entering your home.
- Soapy water is your natural roach repellent
Spray soapy water on cockroaches and kill them easily. This is an effective method of pest control in Dubai. This requires spraying on roaches as you see them. However, it is not effective if any roaches lurking between the boards or behind the walls.
If these methods don’t work well for you then you should try getting help from professionals. We provide the best organic solutions for your pest concerns.